Thursday, April 5, 2007

Productivity

I've noticed from a few factors that people are reading my blog when they should be otherwise engaged on productive activities. I fully support this, as I am currently at work. One the one hand, those of you who are reading at work are getting a good deal. Your employers are paying for this. On the other hand, those of you who read this while in class are getting shafted. Your tuition dollars are paying for this.
Not that I don't play on my computer in a boring class (last semester's micro theory was a wash). There are so many wonderful diversions available on the computer.
Does anyone know where I can start a fantasy baseball team?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You mean, somewhere like this?

Jason said...

You want a diversion, check this out.

Somsag101 said...

Janine you make me smile

:) :) :) :) :) :)

by the way are you going tonight to the IRC activity. I hope so I need to talk to you!

Aaron