Thursday, August 30, 2007

Smilemakers. The Makers of Smiles.

A few days ago, my place of employment receiveda catalogue from Smilemakers, an emporium of cheap toys and goods given to children to make them feel like a visit to the dentist was worth it. I've been flipping through it, trying to decide what wonderful things we should order for our young patients. Which Barbie stickers? Glitter Barbie Fairytopia or Mermaidia Barbie? What about Wooly Spike rings?

Stretchy Silly Heads?

Basketball Glasses, perhaps?

Just a sampling of the junky toys athat accompany quality items such as tiny bottles of bubbles, rings so cool that I wish I had tiny child fingers, or these pencils.

2 comments:

reddy said...

Get the Fairytopia stickers.

Unknown said...

Those smilemakers catalogues are insane! I think Barbie stickers are a "must never purchase" and rings are pretty safe. Your job seems awfully stressful, Janine. I wish I had to fill my day with strenuous decisions like what kid's prizes to get.