Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Curse of the Weblog

In the past semester, I have become increasingly dependent on my laptop, a beautiful white MacBook. I have a month's worth of menus planned out, my tasks for the week, Adobe Illustrator for graphic design when I'm bored, Quicken for my expense tracking, episodes of The Office that I download from my neighbour, Al, and most importantly, my homework, assignments for both Statistics and International Trade.
Last night, (right after I created this blog, by the way...interesting) my computer started to behave erratically. It would turn off or restart if it got nudged a tiny bit or when I set it down. By late this afternoon, I would start it up and within a minute or two, it would just restart for no reason at all. I took it into the repair shop in the basement of the University, and it will take possibly until April 9 to fix it.
How will I know what I'm scheduled to eat until then? My life will fall into unorganized shambles until I get my MacBook back. It really will.
Was it the blog that caused it? Perhaps. If so, this blog is cursed.
I have a cursed blog! Suddenly my life is still unorganized, but way more exciting.

No comments: