Thursday, March 29, 2007

Econ isn't just cool, it's funny too!

Can I say how much I love economics? It really is the best field of study I have ever encountered. So much so that sometimes I find myself graphing variables that I downloaded from CANSIM (Canadian Socio-Economic Information and Management Database) and calculating regression, just for kicks. But it wasn't until recently that I discovered that economics is funny, too. I was reading a blog of a friend of mine and got some great economics jokes:
What's the difference between a macro- and a microeconomist? The microeconomist is wrong about specific things, and the macroeconomist is wrong about things in general.
Well, I actually have a microeconomic midterm in 15 min. Let's hope I'm right about specific things- specifically the marginal rate of transformation.

No comments: