Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One Reason Macs Aren't So Hot

Although I love Macs dearly, I've realized that among their many advantages, they also have some limitations in comparison to a PC. Most are no their own fault, but the fault of the software makers that limit their use.
Case in point: When I use blogger on my Mac, it won't let me put links in my posts. I find that rather inconvenient. What if I want to reference another site on the Internet? Apparently, I cannot.
So today, since I am posting from a PC at school I will put in a gratuitous link. For kicks and giggles. And here it is. Also here, if you prefer a more structured approach.
PS. If you follow the links and get a good one, post it in a comment so I can see it too!

2 comments:

thepedaller said...

I don't know Neen... Turn Left!? Just never tell Grandpa

Janine said...

But it's a make-your-own conspiracy theory site! I don't support their politics.