Friday, April 20, 2007

The Sweetest Exam

Around 12:25 this afternoon, I was sitting in my statistics exam, working away at an F-test to determine equal variance. I heard a rustling noise not far away and looked up to see my professor walking down the aisle between the desks in the gym where we were writing, with a bag in her hand. It looked full of something, and she was offering it all the students in my class. When she arrived at me, she held it out and whispered, "Take a handful".
It was full of candy.
The kid on my right, who was writing his Biology exam, looked at me with longing as I quietly opened a toffee. Suddenly his prof, who seemed very nice from all I saw there in the gym, paled in comparison.
I haven't filled out my prof's evaluation yet, but trust me, I'll be sure to now.

No comments: