Thursday, May 10, 2007

Redemption

I've decided that my job isn't really among the most boring. Today I got to duplicate x-rays!
It was noticably more enjoyable than calling people and saying (to their answering machine more often than not),
"Hi, I'm calling from your dental office to let you know that you're due to come in for a cleaning and a check-up. If you give us a call at ... we'll set up an appointment for you!" Fun times, let me tell you.
This job has risen to the task of proving to me that it is not all boring phone calls. No, it is also being shot by children who chose the "Nerf" gun as their dental prize!

1 comment:

Jason said...

I've experienced a similar phenomenon in landscaping. As much fun as it was to have to dig holes and haul stone, it's so much more fun to be able to tell others to do it instead.